We guarantee our prices are extremely competetive and should be the BEST prices you will find on-line, along with delivering the very best service. For this reason, we offer a price match against other on-line sellers. If you find the same product elsewhere on line, give us a call on 0345 224 3691 and we will match or even beat it! Note that the following conditions must be met for the price match to apply:
- The item must be available on a UK website at the advertised price, and readily available to purchase, with a like for like delivery offering.
-The item in question must have the same specifications, quantity and be produced by the same manufacturer - although we will usually price match even if made by a different manufacturer, as long as its a comparable quality.
- Auction sites such as ebay and amazon do not qualify for price match.
- The price match cannot be used in conjunction with any discount codes or promotional items.
- If there are pricing errors on competitors sites that are clear typographical pricing errors, these will not be matched.
- Note that for corrugated lines (boxes/cartons), the item must be of the same specification (fluting and thickness) and be unbranded.
Call us on 0345 224 3691 and we will be more than happy to help!
Displaying 1 to 7 (of 7 products)
In this category you will find our range of high quality European manufactured steel industrial / warehouse shelving bays. This range of shelving is available in 9 different versions, all from stock. There are two categories for the shelving;
- Our standard heavy duty industrial shelving racking range, with each shelf having a maximum load capacity of 175kg; OR
- Our super heavy duty industrial shelving racking range, with each shelf having a maximum load capacity of 265kg; OR
Both the above ranges are available in various different bay sizes.
Each bay comes with five industrial grade shelves (made from 175kg chipboard in the 175kg range, or MDF in the 265kg range), and are suitable for warehouse, industrial, garage, office or home use. These bays are easy to assemble and simply 'click' together with minimal effort. No tools are required and each bay takes approximately 10 minutes to assemble. It is also a very versatile steel shelving with a range of sizes to suit any size of space or product to be stored. all bays are held in stock in high volume, and available for next working day delivery.