We guarantee our prices are extremely competetive and should be the BEST prices you will find on-line, along with delivering the very best service. For this reason, we offer a price match against other on-line sellers. If you find the same product elsewhere on line, give us a call on 0345 224 3691 and we will match or even beat it! Note that the following conditions must be met for the price match to apply:
- The item must be available on a UK website at the advertised price, and readily available to purchase, with a like for like delivery offering.
-The item in question must have the same specifications, quantity and be produced by the same manufacturer - although we will usually price match even if made by a different manufacturer, as long as its a comparable quality.
- Auction sites such as ebay and amazon do not qualify for price match.
- The price match cannot be used in conjunction with any discount codes or promotional items.
- If there are pricing errors on competitors sites that are clear typographical pricing errors, these will not be matched.
- Note that for corrugated lines (boxes/cartons), the item must be of the same specification (fluting and thickness) and be unbranded.
Call us on 0345 224 3691 and we will be more than happy to help!
The Tenvolope branded range of 'm-envelopes' boxes stocked at Globe Packaging are unique peel and seal postal cartons that are length adjustable, width adjustable and depth adjustable, making them an excellent and flexible solution for ecommerce businesses to send products in the post and via courier, keeping products tightly packed and avoiding movement and damage. Also known in the market as m-folders, this packaging solution is widely used by Amazon.
The length, width and depth can all be adjusted as explained in the video available on this site. Note that as the width and length increases, the depth decreases. Easy to pack with peel & seal strips, and an easy opening rippa strip for customers to easily open the package. The structure of this packaging creates one of the most robust ways to send items in the post or via courier, avoiding damage to items from occurring, yet presenting a lightweight solution.
The Tenvolope brand and print reflects to your customers that the product is made from 100% recycled material, is indeed 100% recyclable, and represents an environmentally friendly packaging solution as such.