We guarantee our prices are extremely competetive and should be the BEST prices you will find on-line, along with delivering the very best service. For this reason, we offer a price match against other on-line sellers. If you find the same product elsewhere on line, give us a call on 0345 224 3691 and we will match or even beat it! Note that the following conditions must be met for the price match to apply:
- The item must be available on a UK website at the advertised price, and readily available to purchase, with a like for like delivery offering.
-The item in question must have the same specifications, quantity and be produced by the same manufacturer - although we will usually price match even if made by a different manufacturer, as long as its a comparable quality.
- Auction sites such as ebay and amazon do not qualify for price match.
- The price match cannot be used in conjunction with any discount codes or promotional items.
- If there are pricing errors on competitors sites that are clear typographical pricing errors, these will not be matched.
- Note that for corrugated lines (boxes/cartons), the item must be of the same specification (fluting and thickness) and be unbranded.
Call us on 0345 224 3691 and we will be more than happy to help!
Postal Tubes With End Caps
Cardboard postal tubes are perfect for sending posters and documents of all sizes via post or courier, and even for storing them, preventing creases and tears during storage or transit.
In this section you will find the full range of industry standard sizes of postal tubes. They are available in two diameters - 45mm and 50mm. The cardboard in both versions is strong and will not collapse - the wall thickness of the 45mm diameter versions is 1.35mm, and the wall thickness of the 50mm diameter versions is 1.50mm. Both ranges are available in various lengths - being A3/A4 size, A2 size, A1 size and A0 size.
The most popular range tends to be the 45mm diameter versions, as these fit through most UK letterboxes - therefore helping to prevent returns and non-deliveries when sending items via royal mail.