We guarantee our prices are extremely competetive and should be the BEST prices you will find on-line, along with delivering the very best service. For this reason, we offer a price match against other on-line sellers. If you find the same product elsewhere on line, give us a call on 0345 224 3691 and we will match or even beat it! Note that the following conditions must be met for the price match to apply:
- The item must be available on a UK website at the advertised price, and readily available to purchase, with a like for like delivery offering.
-The item in question must have the same specifications, quantity and be produced by the same manufacturer - although we will usually price match even if made by a different manufacturer, as long as its a comparable quality.
- Auction sites such as ebay and amazon do not qualify for price match.
- The price match cannot be used in conjunction with any discount codes or promotional items.
- If there are pricing errors on competitors sites that are clear typographical pricing errors, these will not be matched.
- Note that for corrugated lines (boxes/cartons), the item must be of the same specification (fluting and thickness) and be unbranded.
Call us on 0345 224 3691 and we will be more than happy to help!
» » »
17x14x6" Royal Mail DW Boxes
Displaying 1 to 8 (of 8 products)
In this section you will find size 14x10x6" (349x249x159mm) double wall boxes, in various quantities/pack sizes. These have been specifically manufactured to meet the maximum external size allowed by Royal Mail under their new and latest 'small parcel' guidelines, enforced on 20 October 2014. Perfect for fitting anything that can be sent as a small parcel, providing an all round box for all these items, ensuring that you keep postage costs down.
These top quality and presentable boxes are manufactured in standard 0201 single wall box style as pictured. The dimensions are as follows:
Internal Dimensions - 442x342x145mm
External Dimensions - 450x350x160mm
Royal Mail made changes to the way that parcels are treated within their network for individuals or businesses that send less than 1000 parcels a year. They used to have two maximum parcel sizes for items qualifying as 'small parcels', both of which we stock and are available on this site. They have now merged these sizes to create a new 'overall' size, as of October 2014. We stock the new maximum size as well, which is also available on this site. The cost of sending 'small parcels' in their network is significantly cheaper than sending 'standard parcels'.